LenDale weighs in at 234/Friday OTA recap

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jun 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

White said on Twitter he is 229 pounds, and that as long as he stays within in his 5 pound goal he doesnt need to stay at 229.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

LenDale's nickname according to David Thornton is "Big Show"... :grrhee:

<object width="440" height="361">
    <param name="movie" value="http://sports.espn.go.com/videohub/player.swf?mediaId=4304706"/>
    <param name="wmode" value="transparent"/>
    <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/>
    <embed src="http://sports.espn.go.com/videohub/player.swf?mediaId=4304706" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowScriptAccess="always" width="440" height="361"></embed>
    </object>

3. Mashed Potatoes

Mashed Potatoes Camp Fodder

Not necessarily, I remember when I was in the best shape of my life I was actually down about 10-15 pounds from the year before, but I was even stronger than before. I also had better balance and a more explosive burst which made me more powerful despite the lower weight.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

You need to change your sig to...

"....created Ed Reed, But Reed tried to bend him in half the wrong way"

5. Mashed Potatoes

Mashed Potatoes Camp Fodder

Must...resist...bait.

6. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Hopefully he lost all of that big gut so he can tuck the ball properly...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar