LenDale on NFLN tonight

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ryan, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Hes in the studio everyone put it on

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

It doesn't really constrict the offense tho', because lendale opens up the outside for Vince. If they play the inside run, and vince goes outside, they are screwed. So he's actually the perfect compliment to Vince's game. Everyone gets trapped inside if they are playing Lendale to go inside. And the ooposite is true, because if they play Vince to the outside, then Lendale can wreak havoc inside. A softer rb does not give you that advantage. Lendale compliments Vince. And that is what you want. a multidimensional back does not help Vince unless they have the power between the tackles also, and how many backs can do both at the highest level. Not too many. But we know Lendale is a power back.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Bettis was not overweight when he started out. He was in shape & he was muscular & fast.

[​IMG]

4. PhiSlammaJamma

Yeah, but he won superbowl when he got bigger. Lendale is just 10 years ahead of schedule. I actually don't mind that he is big. He's like Vince, he's a little awkward, but he wins, so why question it. I've seen plenty of players who got thin, or stronger, only to realize it was to their detriment. Getting into a different shape is no guarantee.

The interview was funny in the sense that size and food became integral parts of it. Woodson opens with damn your big, and then Lendale laughs about how Bush is his pipleline to subway and other goodies.

5. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

i think he was just holding it in for a few years then thought whats the point?,i got the yards now.;)

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Off topic but I've just realized I was at this game where he's pictured. Note the empty seats. That's why there's no team in LA.
    :yes:

7. PhiSlammaJamma

Check it out, Belicheck has an unmarked cameraman on the sidelie too.

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!

I'm still wondering when we're gonna hear the end of this "LA is the largest market/let's get a team there" nonsense. :irked: Especially when the idea seems to be "HEY! Why don't we give LA-the largest market- a failing team with no fan support! WE CAN'T LOSE!!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar