LenDale on NFLN tonight

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ryan, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Tonight at 7PM EST he will be on Titans Cam. Wonder what he will say.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Pass me a twinkie?

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

who will be going against him in the first annual NLFN pie eating contest?

4. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

I hope he says something about his nickname. Maybe he will end it all and just say it so we can stop making 50 threads about him.

And.. question. Why do you guys make fun of him? Do you not like him or are you messing around? I can see going after some other player but someone on our team? Nah I wont do that to him. Hes big but I aint gonna make fun of him. He contributes to the team

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i go after him because it's has become obvious to me that he will never be better than an average back unless he gets in shape. when he gets in his stance his gut hangs over his waist. there is no reason for that to happen with an entire offseason of hard work and weight training.

is he ever going to look like eddie george? no, but that doesn't mean he has to look like benji olson.

6. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Well then next offseason he needs to get in shape.

7. steelrzgirl

steelrzgirl Guest

He will say "Dont worry SG, Im not going to make you look stupid for pimping me all over the place during the draft."

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I hear he's sharing a recipe or two.

9. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

The LenDiesel Double Decker Breakfast Kecker

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

If he talked about a nickname, that would be another reason not to like him. He shouldn't think he deserves one at this point.

What frustrates me about Lendale is that he's clearly got boatloads of natural talent, but he doesn't seem to be willing to put in the necessary work to be great. Thinking he's entitled to it would be even worse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar