Lendale officially wants out of Tennessee

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we should send him to detroit. go start for them and eat your pains away.

3. DelawareTitan

DelawareTitan Starter

Bye Bye Buddah!!! Call Shwartzy, I am sure he would like another former Titan, and I would like to have their second round draft pick!

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Okay now, don't tell me that you fans here are actually going to blame him for this :irked: There's nothing more frustrating than wanting to work and having some hole leaning over you telling you to sit down and not do your job.

• High Five High Five x 6
  5. SifuSoul

SifuSoul Camp Fodder

Despite the 2000 yards, I'd really hate to see CJ get that kind of carry load 2 years in a row, and LW is perfect as that spell back. A 70-30 carry split is not unreasonable.

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

He stayed classy about it. And he's right ...... it's just unfortunate for the team.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

He still has the opportunity to start :) Why do players just assume they aren't going to start? All he has to do is become better than Chris Johnson, right? Lendale sounds like he is afraid of competition. He sounds like a guy i went to high school who wanted to transfer to another high school, because he wanted the opportunity to start runningback. Granted we had one of the best RB in the State of Georgia (Willie Reid who got drafted as a WR for the Steelers the same year Vince and Lendale came out) it still shouldn't have to come down to that. All it means is that you have to be better than that particular person and you'll do just fine :)

8. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

trade him bring in some vet.

9. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

I'm not so sure Fisher will give into his demands so easy. He wants the team to know he is in control and they aren't going to be able to talk themselves out of Nashville.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar