LenBuddha

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bulluck4dMVP, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Quote from an article in the NCP this morning.....

http://www.nashvillecitypaper.com/index.cfm?section_id=7&screen=news&news_id=54953

If Henry and Chris Brown, also a free agent both depart, it leaves second-year man LenDale White atop the depth chart.

“Travis was a great player for us last year, and it would be weird not to have him around here,” White told The City Paper. “But if he does leave, I’ll be more than willing to step up and take [over]. It’s been a long time since I’ve been in that position, and I can’t wait to be the man.”

now thats what i like to hear. hopefully he's workin his butt off in the offseason conditioning & weight program so far....

2. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

He has all the talent in the world, just needs to get his act together.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and that's where LenBuddhism will shine.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Nice to hear the right things said, (you listening, Pac?), but it won't mean much until he shows up in shape and produces. I don't think we'll go into the season with him as our #1 anyway, but hopefully we'll see him improve.

5. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

He'll go into the season as our #1, I just hope he doesn't go into the season as our only one, not that I think any FO would be that dumb, it'll be interesting to see who we sign to back him up

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

He's a legitamite talent, much more tools than Henry. He needs to get his weight under control, get a nutrionist maybe and add some more muscle to his already impressive frame. He has the ability to be a very good RB, no question.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

He definitely has the tools, and I could see him becoming our #1, but I don't see it happening to start this season. He just hasn't shown that much.

8. If White ends up a bust, you are going to be prohibited from starting any new religions around Titans players... :irked:

9. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

AMEN, ..........can I get another one?

10. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

Give him a chance...most rookies don't perform well their first year. I think Lendale can become very successful if he has someone to spell him from time to time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar