Leinart to Visit Baptist Sports Park Today

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Apr 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Yes, you have to keep them guessing.

I actually think if Addai is there in the 2nd, we could easily pick him. They would let the best of Brown/Henry remain and let go of the other. He's got pass protection abilities, and can run and catch. Many mocks have him projected to the Colts, and I can see them go that route or LB. The other 4 RBs would likely be gone by the time they pick, but even a late first could be high for Addai.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I see most of what I posted in a new thread is right here. Oops.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Addai would be a great 3rd down back addition, but it would probably make a current RB, like Nash or Peyton, expendable.

Actually, I think he could go to the Jets at the top of the second.

Basically, if everyone thinks he's too talented to go in the third, someone will take him in the second for sure.

Aside from D'Qwell, I think there are a few players we could consider above him if available in round two. They are:

Joseph Addai
    Eric Winston (bet the Texans take him if he gets out of the first)
    Davin Joseph
    Marcus McNeill
    (I would have posted Max Jean Gilles a few weeks ago, but I'm wondering if his weight is dragging him down -- yeah, I'm still going to list him.)

Like Roos came out of nowhere last year, I'm wondering if we consider this guy high enough to step in and immediately be the right tackle: Ryan O'Callaghan. If so, this would not surprise me either.

4. were are getting a qb in the first round, so i think that we are definately going to go lb in the second, thats the main thing we need to address after qb, and its the main run stopper which we were not very good at doing this year

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Isnt there a limit as to how many prospects can visit a team?

6. idk, might just depend on how deep the pockets of the organization's owner is, and how much they are willing to dish out to get a player to come and see the facility and get to know them better

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

maybe we could get leon washington from fsu in the 4th round?? who knows lol

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Thirty, I think.

9. thats way more than any team should need

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar