Leinart or Young?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Brian, Mar 14, 2006.

?
  1. Matt Leinart

62.2%
  2. Vince Young

29.7%
  3. Other (If you pick this option, you're not really a Titans fan)

8.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Who do you want?

2. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

leinart... he isn't stupid

3. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

if the saints dont trade the pick to the jets or someone that might be interested in leinart we will get leinart im sure or if the saints keep that pick and take a brick or hawk or williams but im not sold on any of the qbs getting drafted although i would love them to but pick young use him like kordell and then give him the reigns in a couple of years. adds a big play threat to offense with size and speed just a thought.

4. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

u forgot cutler

ive heard chow say leinart doest have the arm or game palmer has & apparlently doesnt like young ,so it looks like trade down take cutler,because if leinart is there hes another pennington for jets weak arm & all,ive watched all vandys game cutler is a very good runner has a cannon,& has started since he was a freshman ,can take pouding & will throw ball in tight spots ,he doesnt have nearly talent young or leinart,take lenart to vandy he gets sackedd 6 times a game & doesnt last the year ,So we will trade down 1 spot with jets pick up a 3rd & take cutler.he has remined alot of scouts of favre

5. Young:winker:

6. Brian

Brian Big Fan

The "other" option is strictly for Vandy homers.

7. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Leinhart is a no brainer to me. He has all the intangibles to be ready faster than any of the other QB's. Young will have to make adjustments to be ready and he's not known as a pocket passer. I don't want another scrambling QB that spends half his career on the DL.

8. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

brian u are wrong

That is completly wrong,where he plays doesnt matter ,alot of scouts think cutler will be the best NFL QB,leinart & young are great too,but didnt they just play in national chapionship game with teams far better,brian i bet u have never seen cutler play,he had no running game ,not great ol & still put put great numbers hes tough & smart & a great runner also,check his stats,hes very durable & strong ,alot of games he was there leading rusher.

9. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Sorry dude but i'm a vols homer. Cutler is the best choice.

10. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Being a homer isn't a bad thing - it just clouds your judgement. If you're drafting a pure QB, Leinart is your man. If you're drafting upside, Young is the choice, but it'll take time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar