Leinart Enjoys Visit with Titans

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Apr 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: USC Matt Leinart visited Baptist Sports Park yesterday and said he'd love to be a Titan on April 29th when Tennessee is to make the third selection of the 2006 NFL Draft. "There was a comfort level there, not only with Norm Chow obviously, but with Coach Fisher and Mr. Reese," Leinart said. "I just felt a good vibe. They have the same goals in mind, and I was able to talk to them about a number of things, even things outside of football. Even though I haven’t known them very long, I felt at ease doing that." Today, Texas QB Vince Young will be town. Among other top draft prospects scheduled to make a visit is DE Mario Williams, LB A.J. Hawk, and RBs Reggie Bush and DeAngelo Williams.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.
  2. LazyManJackson

LazyManJackson Starter

It seems that every top draft pick is enjoying their time with the Titans.
  3. ya it does, but of course he is going to love it, that is the point of these things, they want u to like the organization and are only going to treat u with respect, but today is the day that they will be wowed with vince young just wait and see tommorrow what they say about his visit
  4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

They aren't going to say anything that will give away what they actually think.
  5. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

I wonder if they drove by Mac's home and let Leinart know that residence might be up for sale soon.
  6. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

That is cold, dude.
  7. well duh i know that, they are going to say just about the same thing about everybody

ya ur right ddc but u have to admit that its pretty funny
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.