Legarrette Blount update:

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I do express them.

And what is very amusing is you and Duece still have your ignorant view that I agree with everything. Which is not only false, but you two are so involved in your anti-Fisher everything you fail to realise your own hypocrisy. Even if I was pro-Fisher everything, you are on my exact level with your anti-Fisher everything.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

While on the subject of inability to form an opinion. I bring Exhibit A.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Anyone else watch the Bucs vs Falcons last night.

A very good game and Blount had another good game.

While not spectaularly good as a blocker he's certainly improved that part of his game.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The Titans running game would be fine if we'd just kept Lorenzo Neil...:grrhee:

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I suppose... disregarding fact helps your argument somehow.

That's amazing.

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Legarrette looks really good, he actually hits the hole and can break a tackle, I wonder what it's like to not be playing behind the chains after every running play? at least he can fall forward for a half yard!!! CJ SUCKS!!!!

8. KC_Titan

KC_Titan Starter

:rolleyes:

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is my first time visiting this thread (I think). So forgive me if I repeat something posted earlier, but Blount is what this team needs right about now. His style would benefit both C.J. and the team tremendously. Just run him into things and loosen it up for C.J.. We sure as hell can't pass on anyone. But Fisher cut him to keep 10 LB's. Oops too bad.

10. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

Just another reason Fisher should be fired

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar