Lefty Blows Up...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by BigRed3, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Phil Mickelson is in the midst of taking himself out of contention at the Masters in the first round. He's +4 through 10. Birdies on three and eight has kept him from really being a non-factor. With all of the talk of the rivalry between him and Tiger, it's really not all that surprising that Hefty struggled. Guess that choke job on 18 at the US Open last year is still haunting him.

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Great job Phil, keep it up buddy!

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

need Vijay to finish top 10.

4. BigRed3

Uh oh. Tiger is making a run. Tied for second, two back from the leader.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I root for Tiger. And he's back in it baby.

6. Come on Rose! I got a fiver on ya to win. He is in 2nd place with Woods on +3...

Also pulling for Padraig Harrington, cos I like him, he's a shot behind Woods and Rose ...

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Ok don't care where Vijay is now since Arsenal lost. :rant:

8. BigRed3

Wow. I left the house after the end of Tiger's round where he went bogey-bogey on the last two holes, and was four down. Then I came home and saw that he was only one stroke down. Just a brutal end to the round for Stuart Appleby. A triple bogey on seventeen? That sounds like something I would do.

9. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

and u guys rag on me when ever i start a thread about baseball.....golf is brutally boring lol

i cant stand when the announcers wisper..it makes me wanna fall asleep

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar