Leftwich released?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Question. Why do you have that toilet paper of an avatar.

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I see it happening as well...Lefty to the ATL

3. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

cuz i love the colts man. i mean, I guess I have to if I say one negative thing about the titans on this board and anything positive about Indy.

Check out the sig, too. Extra tight.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Thats no reason to put Colts crap on your avatar and sig.. But whatever. eww

5. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

yea it is man...gotta respect and show love to my favorite team

6. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Anyways... has it been confirmed by anyone actually with the team?

7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

No.

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Del Rio definitely confirmed that Leftwich is done. I watched the press conference. He'll either be traded (for next to nothing) or released.

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

But I am confused. Garrard hands people games accourding to Jags fan how can he be starting .....

Jags 4-12 this season.

Fragile Freddie down in first game.

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Ya know. Seeing as tho we seem to love picking on other teams in the division do you think we should have like a rivalry section on the forum somewhere? Or would that be the same as the smack section? The Texans have one on there board and ive seen one on the Rams and Ravens boards. Idk. I just think it would be more organized. Maybe call it the AFC South. idk.

Anyways.. 4-12??? Are u serious? LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar