#leet doe

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You're flip flopping so hard. You've said countless times that Wilson doesn't have good numbers... he does.

Guess what happens when he loses the #1 RB and #1 defense? He throws more passes and his numbers actually go up. This means more INTs too, but those don't seem to bother you as long as someone throws for X amount of yards.

As Titans fans, we could've been easily as worried about McNair (who was never nearly as good as Wilson other than in 2002 and 2003) when Eddie slipped and the defense wasn't as strong...

Guess what happened? Fisher removed the tampon from his vag and let McNair go out there and win games for us. And it worked. McNair's numbers increased as the run game and defense weakened. Had Fisher had balls in 99 and 00, we'd have won back to back Super Bowls.

Also "fail" is subjective and leaves you plenty of room to say "I told you so." How bad will Wilson fail if he loses Lynch and the defense slips? What is considered failure?

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Fail means either cut or a major pay cut.

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Brady took a pay cut. Is he a fail qb?

5. 520

I believe there's a pretty clear line of pay cut or leave and a restructure.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

Weak sh*t.

7. 520

Lol hows that weak. I believe everyone assumes I'm retarded for saying Russell Wilson is a probable cut candidate in three years.

8. RavensShallBurn

Just seems like a cop out on your part. You say Wilson is worse than Locker and Mettenberger and that his stats suck... now you say his stats don't suck, you think his past success is legit, and you only think he'll take a pay cut or be released in three years. You're all over the place. I think there's virtually a 0% chance he gets released that quickly. He'd really have to play like Locker to do that.

I really don't see him being cut any time soon. So I would give you props, but a pay cut isn't all that unlikely depending on the circumstances. A lot of players will take a pay cut to help the team.

I said the same thing about Flacco... that they'd probably have to cut him once his salary got up to $30mil in a season (it does get that high, I believe).

And yes, I know the difference between Brady restructuring. That's not really a pay cut.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. 520

His past success is because he has a great team. The o is very limited. This last year he only threw a TD in 12 games and in a bunch of games only threw 1. Hardly ever threw for more than 1 TDs. He has never averaged over 217 yards per game I'm a era where any Joe schmoe can throw for 4500 yards.

I'd be very surprises if his contract isn't structured like kaeps where he can basically be cut anytime

10. RavensShallBurn

RW has one of the highest yards per attempt in the league... He throws more and his numbers go up. Just like these "Joe Schmoes." It's called strategy. Defense and run game... it's a safer game plan. When Wilson has needed to deliver he has - until last night, unfortunately.

Only four QBs had a higher yard per attempt average than Wilson (Romo, Rodgers, Ruthlessraper, Peyton) this season.

Get ready... Wilson is just getting started. Not sure they can ever really come back from what happened last night in that game, but Wilson ain't going anywhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar