LeCharles Bentley set to sign with Philly

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bigreese82, Mar 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigreese82

bigreese82 Camp Fodder

2. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

Isn't that "illegal"? They are obviously negotiating with him prior to the start of free agency. They pulled that same bulls%#t with Kearse!

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The rich get richer...

Let me see. The eagles draft 14th. They sign bentley, draft white and now they have a big powerful running game. Spruce up the WR position a little add some speed on defense and mcnabb is on his way to another super bowl while the titans fiddle with our dingalings.

Did i miss something?

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

hopefully for the Iggles McNabb runs some windsprints this offseason otherwise another trip to the SB would be about as meaningful as all those lovely stats the Dolts put up in the regular season.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Got...

I love mcnabb but he is too heavy. He is listed at 6'2 and 240 and for a quarterback that is too much weight for that height. Not for a guy who is at his best when he can move around and run.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

McNair would be around that size wouldnt he?

7. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

Reese should file a complaint to the league office about Philly starting free agency too soon. Maybe they'll get fined or lose a draft pick?

8. Ragevsuall

Ragevsuall Guest

Everyone does this. You don't think Reese has talked to agents to get a feel of how much a certain player wants. I'm sure every GM has struck at least a verbal agreement with an agent before FA started. I doubt the Titans are looking to sign one of the big name C's, but you can be assured that if they were, Reese woulda felt around, and if he could match a contract, he would have. This stuff happens.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gunny...

Mcnair is listed by nfl.com at 6'2 230. Mcnabb is 6'2 240. I don't know what mcnair was up to before he lost weight but he was also carrying 10 lbs too much at one time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar