Lebron vs KD

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by titans92790, Jan 29, 2014.

?
  1. Lebron James

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. Kevin Durant

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

Top two guys going at it tonight. Thoughts on who you would rather have on your team and who you would rather build a franchise around?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Give me Derek Fisher, hes the winning peice to championship teams

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I think the Thunder got this one. The Heat are playing like ass.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I really need to start getting back into basketball.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

KD, now that he improved his defense is the best player in the NBA. Undoubtable right now.

He finally became aggressive. He's unstoppable as a scorer. Now that he plays like he understands that- it's fun to watch.

Stats a bit skewed tonight also.

KD had 33 in the 3rd Quarter... game was a blowout. Could have easily had 40+

Lebron scored at least 8 of his pts in garbage time in the 4th.

6. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

KD is in no way better then King James period.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

he's a better scorer and maybe even rebounder IMO

8. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I probably should of worded it better but when I said "in no way better", I just mean LeBron was the best, but I agree. Durant is a dog when it comes to scoring, but so is Melo. Rebounding maybe Durant this season, I'm pretty sure he has the higher avg per game but when it comes down to best overall player I just can't say Durant is better then James.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Tops in the league scoring... just strung together a historical streak of 30pt games...

And he's CLUTCH.

Not one person on this planet chooses Lebron over Durant when you have one shot to win.

Better shooter. Better all-around scorer. Better basketball player.

Lebron? More athletic.... and that's it. Oh, a better passer. Whoop-tee-doo... he's not a point guard.

10. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

This is the LeBron era. KD just happenes to play in it. 2 time Finals MVP. 4 time NBA MVP against KDs?? Ohh wait I'm sure they played each other in the finals and what happened to Durant?? Dude did not show up.
    Not very clutch

1 shot to win a regular season meaningless NBA game, sure I would take Durant to make that game shot.

So if you are just talking about what has happened overall this season then yes, statistically Durant is having a hell of a season. Career avg for points, rebounds, and assist, LeBron beats him.

LeBron isn't a PG but he can play the position, also shut down your top SG and PF as he did David West in the conference championship game last playoffs.

LeBron James is the best NBA player in the NBA and might go down as the best to ever play it. Just accept it, it's much easier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar