Lebron to Cleveland

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Titans Eternal, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I like him more because f**k Miami.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

But the difference is one is a pretty good player while the other is a 4 time MVP...who's still in his prime.

Anyway, this was an easy decision for LeBron, it's like his master plan fell through. As much as LeBron wanted an easy ride to a championship, he has always cared just as much about being loved, he already knew he was coming back to Cleveland his first year in Miami. So he finally got his rings AND he gets to come back and "be the hero" and write the greatest "redemption" story in NBA history...except instead of playing with a bunch of scrubs now, Cleveland is loaded with bright young talent (Kyrie Irving, Andrew Wiggins, Dion Waiters)...like the timing of LeBron's return couldn't have been any more favorable for him. To sum it up, he got an easy ride but had to be the villain to do so...and now gets another easy ride except he'll be deemed a hero this time in the process.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

It was an easy decision. He left to ensure he won a ring...and now he gets to return to not only be deemed a hero but a team loaded with bright talent in Kyrie Irving, Andrew Wiggins and Dion Waiters.

4. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

I don't get this mentality. Why would he owe that team and city anything? Or any team or city, for that matter?

I'll say he's a better man than I am, because there's no way I'd ever play for that owner again after that crap he posted to the Cavs website...that he left up for FOUR years.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The Cavs are going to make a play for KLove too.

Hopefully the Bulls can get Melo, a Rose/Noah/Melo v James/Love/Irving showdown would be nice.

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

I am curious how many "fans" Miami has next year.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The only fan took it well:

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Apparently you're not familiar with "The Decision."

That's why he owes them. That was the most childish thing I've ever seen.

9. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Yes, I'm familiar. He could have handled it much better, even he admits that, but how exactly does that make him indebted to the fans and city? He's the only reason the Cavs were even relevant.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar