LeBron and Gloat

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Titans2008, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Dwayne Wade would probably be my 2nd favorite player in the league if it weren't for Lebron tarnishing his name.

Love the way he plays. Lebron's douche-factor is wearing off on him though.

2. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

derrick rose is the best player in the nba, at least hes mah fav cuz hes reppin memphis 10 like 3 6 mafia and project pat. i dont watch basket ball except for the playoffs and ncaa tourney

3. Deuce Wayne

He's from Chicago.

Just played for Memphis.

4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Three 6 Mafia for life!!!

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Actually he missed 3 times, not twice, 3 times for the win. Everyone manipulates in their argument. See, you just did right there. lol

It's really not as simple as you put it out to be. If it were, Robert Horry could make a case for being one of the greatest players of all time.

Beating the Suns = Championship!

Blah blah blah, but he got rebounds! Well, I'd hope he at least did something to help the team when he shot 6-for-24 with 4 turnovers lol. And please, I really hope you're not trying to imply Kobe is as good as Jordan, it's not even close, and Jordan didn't even have the luxury of playing with arguably the second most dominating force in NBA history and the most skilled big man in the game today. Again, try giving his teammates a little credit... For example, thank Shaq for that second ring, because Kobe could not guard Iverson.

And dude, is that LeBron knock supposed to faze me, how did he choke again exactly? By getting hurt? By losing to the better team lol? In case you forgot, Boston was the other team to make the Finals.

Common man, you're killin' me, smalls! You know, how you paid just for the name...you know what, nevermind, dude.

6. GeronimoJackson

Or a Bieber fan vs. a Cudi fan lol.

7. GeronimoJackson

Atlanta could be scary if they get a center. Because they don't have one, two of their star players are playing out of their true position. Josh Smith is a SF and Horford is a PF.

Horford especially, would be a monster at PF.

8. Deuce Wayne

Wale > Kudi.

Anyway- he choked 6 times in the course of a month.

Many game winners or game-tying shots missed. Then a turnover to seal the game for the other team. Also missed FTs that would have tied in closing seconds.

Implying Kobe > Jordan? Nope. But saying Jordan had similar games is a testament that it can happen to anyone. Didn't Lebron miss 17 of 21 of his last shots not too long ago vs the Knicks?? Yep.

Trying to claim Jordan didn't have help is about the dumbest argument you could make.

Jordan + Pippen > Jordan + Shaq...

Doesn't matter, really. Kobe is going to win as many rings without Shaq as he did with him. Lebron wont win a single ring... no matter who is on his team.

9. GeronimoJackson

Blah blah blah, playoffs is approaching. Your own words.

If you agree there's a huge spacing between Jordan and Kobe, then we're on the same page. And Jordan had what, 2 games in the Finals close to Kobe's game 7 performance? But Jordan never played that bad in a do or die game.

Who claimed that?

Jordan couldn't do it by himself, but keep in mind Pippen didn't get off to a great start and was considered lazy and unmotivated when he first came into the league. Jordan set him straight and got the most out of him.

And are you kidding me? lol

Jordan kinda played in a generation of centers...Shaq, Hakeem, David Robinson, Ewing...

10. GeronimoJackson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar