Lebeau speaks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Mitch86, May 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Dick LeBeau likes what he sees in Titans so far

Interestinf interview with Lebeau. I haven't read much from him since he was hired. Of course he isn't going to say the team sucks, but sounds like he thinks he can make a defense out of the players that are here.

Interesting point: he says both BWW and Cox should see a lot of snaps. Says there is no such thing as starters. Everyone will get reps. Im sure he means if they earn them.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

BWW has the tools to be good, hes just got to learn when to swing his head around and start tracking the ball vs following the receiver.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I agree. He seems to stay with receivers pretty well, but always has his back to the ball!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Just SMH! That's just plain unforgiveable. They need this GIF hanging in his locker.

6. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I knew that was coming. I was surprised it wasnt in the first reply.

• Troll Troll x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

BWW won a lot of money that day betting on Cincinnati

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The more I see of that Sanu pass it looks like BWW is the only guy on the defense reading that play - and in a snap he's over-pursued it. A mistake yeah, but where are the other Titans who should have stopped Dalton from getting in the EZ?

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah I know what you mean. I remember saying after that game that I kinda felt for BWW. He was a young CB with no real starting experience. And with all the emphasis on big hits and particularly in regard to QBs (even though Dalton was a receiver on that particular play) I can totally understand getting kinda "stuck" in that exact moment.

But man, it just looks so, so, so bad. That's the kinda hit opportunity you dream of having on the opposing team's QB.

10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

He would of had some yellow laundry on the field, plus a 1st down, if he had gotten to put that hit on him. Dalton would of been rocked though, possibly killed lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar