Leaving the Dark Side

Discussion in 'Gear' started by maximus, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Congrats on your first Mac. Hopefully you'll really love it.

Not sure I have any specific recommendations unless there's anything in particular you are looking for. If you want some good free (and shareware) software to add, check here:
    http://www.apple.com/downloads/

2. maximus

maximus Starter

I don't know command prompt stuff
    I'm not that much of a geek ;)

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

might as well buy a pink Prius and double up on your estrogen pills there Nancy

ITS A JOKE People jeeeze!

4. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

5. maximus

maximus Starter

One of the small things that sold me on Mac is Preview. I hate adobe acrobat reader. I hate it. I despise it. How else can I put it.
    Everyone and their brother insists on putting the world on .pdf. With preview, I can ditch adobe reader

6. I don't use Adobe Reader on my PC. I use FoxIt Reader. I doesn't have all the excess features that slow down Adobe Reader, but must people don't need them.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lol @ the maddox link. It's true. Something about Mac owners. They act like they just entered a Frat or something. OOHHH YEAAHH BABY! SIGMA PHI EPSILON IS THE BEST BRO-HARD! WHOOOO! IT JUST IS BROSKI!

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:rolleyes:

maybe it's because they've finally gotten a hold of an OS that doesn't utterly suck. Billy admitted that MS should have spent more time working on Vista in an interview at CES

there are more people currently downgrading to XP than are upgrading to Vista ... what does that tell ya

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

OOOH! I gotta try that! I effin' HATE Acrobat too :grrr:

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i don't think I've used Acrobat since I switched
    I only wish it (Preview) would read .xls and .nfo files though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar