learn too carry the ball!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by netnut, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. netnut

netnut Starter

:grrr: Crump & LW need their butts kicked!! And Fish for not correcting the way these 2 carry the ball. After last years play off BS. And they still carry the ball away from body and 1 handed, this is unacceptable!!!​

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

not to be that guy

learn to spell

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It would be nice, if they could learn how to win a game...

4. razordaman

razordaman Starter

I agreee

Neither one of them know how to carry a football and the coaches are afraid to tell them how or they don't know how one of the two. Someone tell Crump hes a big fat guy that can run over people instead of a an idiot that trys to stiff arm and jump over people while always losing the ball. Every catch he makes is a fumble waiting to happen. Lendale well you got carries and then fumbled and got hurt...thats why you won't ever play over CJ. Bring ringer in and see if anyone will trade us something for LW.

5. netnut

netnut Starter

Your right on!!!! RaZ Crump thinks hes a WR. LOL. Needs to cover ball and run over people, get 3 yrds with his weight!!! Lw thinks hes great?????

6. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

I am so dissapointed with lendale white, and his carries if he gets any. I would think that with CJ taking the starting role , he would be more competitve towards running harder, and HOLDING onto the ball. Crumpler I had high expectations for when he came from atlanta to our Titans. He was a pro bowl tight end, now he catches the ball takes a few steps, gets popped by a defender and poof, out comes the football. They need to go back to fundamentals and use two hands on the ball!!!

7. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Crump actually had the ball tucked but the defender made a better play putting his helmet on it. LW let the ball get away from his body and it's easy to strip then.

But I agree, I'm shocked at the poor fundamentals. Most of Mouton's fumbles in the Jets game were a result of poor fundamentals. On his KR, he held the ball on the inside, not the outside. If he had moved the ball to the outside, he wouldn't have lost that ball. And you NEVER turn and try and catch a punt over your shoulder - especially as a rookie and especially not as a rookie in the Meadowlands! If you can't catch it cleanly, get away from it.

But we've seen ball security issues from LW, Hall, Crumpler and our WR's keep dropping balls that hit them in 2 hands if not right in the numbers.

Gut

8. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

Our recievers need to catch the ball as well, im aggrivated by that as well, they need to make the catch then run.

9. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Of course, this was a major reason I suggested NOT taking Britt in round 1. He's not a natural hands catcher. Most of his drops are on passes to his chest that he's trying to trap as opposed to catch with his hands. With everything else he's exceeded my expectations, and it might not have been as big a deal except Gage is dropping easy passes (but catching some spectacular ones), Washington is also dropping a lot of passes - more so due to hearing footsteps and then losing confidence (as in the Jets game). Scaife's drops vs NE were terrible, but he's normally sure handed.

Gut

10. amy

amy Starter

Poor fundamentals have been a hallmark of this team all season and so far, nothing has been done to correct it. One has to wonder why.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar