Le postgame thread: DAL-TEN

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by avvie, Sep 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaCost

DaCost Starter

I knew this will happens
    Defense:.I think our pass rush look great[both games] and the running game issue could be fix.But our corners are average and that's our biggest issue.

Offense-everything was OK Locker just suck in the first half.

2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Started Moreno (because Doug Martin is hurt), DeSean Jackson, Miami D., and Vince Jackson (who is really starting to tick me off.....frickin FF tease I tell you). Also got the bright idea to start Dalton over Cutler (long story here).

Just uuuuugly.....

3. sureletsrace

sureletsrace Guest

Cowboys fan here. Just wanted to say that you guys have a solid team and should have a pretty good season as long as Locker works on his consistency.

Yall fought a tough game and didn't make it easy, especially at the end.

I think your team is very well coached and wish you guys luck for the rest of the season.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Thanks for being classy.

Sidenote: If we don't fix this weeks issues, could get ugly in a similar way (worse) vs Bengals

5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Because we were down 16-0 and our QB looked like Rusty Smith. We had to do something to get him going.

The play calling was fine in the first half. If Locker/WR's complete the passing attempts, we are not down by 2 scores going into the half.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Brady needs to step his game up. I took him in my main league and only have Palmer (injured) as the backup. It's a 12-team league too so there's literally no one worth a crap available in FA.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

His problems are far beyond being a slow starter.

This is the NFL. Waiting for a QB to settle down and not overthrow WR's by 5-10 yards is a sign that hes not going to be starting in the NFL for too long. Teams need their QB for all 4 quarters, not just the last 3.

He had an efficient running game and sucked.

I don't blame you for holding out hope, but after watching the game again...... nothing can change my mind. Even if he comes out and lights it up next week.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I'm not going to say a QB can't have a bad few games a season, but he will need to string together another 4-5 solid games before I am back on the wagon.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Boring Boring x 1
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

That is fair

10. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Even if Locker takes us to the playoffs, I still hope Whis grabs a qb this draft.

I'm not sold on Locker, or Mett.

Who, some of you guys think will somehow start if Locker continues to struggle.

I don't see him jumping Whitehurst this season at all. If he was better, he would be our 2nd guy and not on the sideline in street clothes.

Whis will ride Locker all season as long as he is healthy, winning or losing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar