LB Zach Orr ready to come back to NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ropy0386, Jun 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Well to be fair, it's less risky for a doctor to say don't play. They aren't going to be sued for malpractice for that.

The real test will be what team doctors say.

2. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

This has almost zero chance of happening. This team views Williamson as the QB of the defense.

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Yeah I mean its not like you play two LBs in a 34.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. ropy0386

ropy0386 Starter

Exactly...and I like wesley woodyard but hes not a standout and seems better suited as a reserve.

5. ropy0386

ropy0386 Starter

@gregcosell on @Midday180: A healthy Zach Orr would be an upgrade for a lot of teams. Might have been a top 10 ILB in NFL in 2016.

6. Zack3000

Zack3000 Special Teams Standout

Zach orr has a neck injury. Retired then finally found a doctor that said "he could play"

Neck injuries are more of a risk factor In my opinion. One wrong tackle might be all it takes

Me personally we should roll with our two starters Williamson and woodyard.

Williamson as the young guy we are developing. Woodyard as the vet.

Now I would be all for sending woodyard to the bench for an all pro or someone that can lay the hat.

Neck injuries for ILB are a no for me

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Let's just develop Jayon Brown. This guy probably shouldn't be playing

8. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

why not play him until he breaks his neck? I mean when the toothpaste is almost gone, do you just throw it out, or roll it up and squeeze as much out as you can for another week or so?

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Hoping this is sarcasm

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I agree with him honestly. Orr is a grown man. He's talked to doctors. If he wants to play, and can help us, that's his decision, not mine.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar