LB Eric Striker in the 3rd?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanUpB4UGO, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

This guy is one of those undersized players who make plays regardless. Just like WVU's Karl Joseph. I remember watching him just dominate the Vols offense in 2014, when we played in Oklahoma. We simply had no answer for the guy. He camped out in our backfield all game long. I recall thinking "this guy is going to be a really high draft pick when he comes out."

They came to Knoxville this past season, and although he wasn't as dominant, he still made a lot of plays. They had a really good defense that kept them in the game and allowed them to come back late in the game down by a 17-0 deficit. We need quality depth at OLB and Striker would not be a wasted pick if we took him with our second 3rd Rd selection.

Even if we happened to draft a pass rusher like Ogbah or Correa, with one of our 2nd Rd picks. You can never have enough pass rushers, and I'm telling you now....Striker will remind you of Von Miller at times. He's that good at hunting the QB.

• Troll Troll x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No thank you to undersized linebackers.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I wouldn't mind him Day 3. He was very good in college.

The mid-round LB that I really like is Kentrell Brothers. Walter Football mocked him to us in the 5th. That would be amazing.

4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

While I dont think brothers will be there in the 5th I think we should use one of our 3rd rounders on him

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Yeah. I'd definitely be on board. His workouts weren't great, but he is a player.

6. 615nick

615nick Starter

Idk about the third, but I'd like him to be titan. He's undersized, but can play ball. Reminds me of elvis dumerville.

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Don't confuse short with undersized. Dumervill was 5'10 260 coming out of college.

Erik Stryker is 5'10 215. He's TINY, and will never play a down in a regular season game. his splits weren't even that impressive during pro day and combine considering he should be a pure speed guy.

8. DelawareTitan

DelawareTitan Starter

Would rather grab Smith and let him sit a year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar