LB Debate..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 26, 2009.

?
  1. Tully

48 vote(s)
    94.1%
  2. Ryan

3 vote(s)
    5.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Name five.

I wish we had the incredible Hulk at LB, but he's hiding from the government, so I'll take the great LBs that we have.

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I think Mcrath maybe the steal of the draft this kid is a very good football player that can play all 3 spots!

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I agree and can't wait to see him on the field.

4. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Bob Sanders is overrated,hitting is about the only thing he can do. Maybe if he could make it through a full season he could get better at all the other stuff.

5. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Hitting like Chuck Cecil, is what we will get.

6. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

man tully killed fowler in the voting, but I know why because tully is faster and hits harder and I like him being the starter much more

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

tulloch had more solo tackles in 2008(64) than fowler had total tackles in 2007(54).

hell, in the last three games in 2007 when tulloch replaced fowler because of his injured shoulder tulloch had 27 tackles. fowler didn't have a three game stretch like that all season.

that should answer the question.

8. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

The truth is that MLB for the Titans is totally different than ILB for the Ravens. It's a situational position for us, and Tully plays it pretty well for our needs. He's fairly aggressive and intuitive, but rarely is out of position.

RayRay gets on Sportscenter for some big hits... too bad they don't show the highlights of him getting burned by his over aggressiveness. CJ schooled him for it. Ahmad Hall's first down in the playoffs is a great example of Lewis - Ray came flying in and took off his helmet with a big hit. Sportscenter hightlight, yes. But it was still a huge 1st down for the Titans. I'd rather a Tully taking down his man short of the sticks with a textbook tackle.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar