LB Debate..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 26, 2009.

?
  1. Tully

48 vote(s)
    94.1%
  2. Ryan

3 vote(s)
    5.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scoop

Scoop Practice Squad Thuggin'

Seriously doubt Fowler ever regains his starting position, absent an injury to Tully.

To read where he openly admits he took it easy going into last season tells me all I really need to know.

2. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

lol i was celebrating that maualug fell to us. i even called it pre draft that we would take him... then, the screen showed beenie and i thought we traded away lendale for boldin and drafted beenie, then we announced kenny britt and i was like meh

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

It will be Tulloch, but I'm not in love with either of them. They're both stop-gap players. Fowler is a highly paid backup, and a meathead.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Stephen Tulloch

He spends way too much time on facebook though.

5. MOB-TARCIZ21

MOB-TARCIZ21 Camp Fodder

With big Al gone i dont feel good about tully or ryan as a starter but tully has a good nose for the ball on run plays so i voted tully

TAR

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Rey seems like a bust type. He's a high intensity guy, but I don't know...something about his style seems very high school'ish.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Is Fisher going to take our results and declare a starter based on gotitans poll results?

I want the best guy for the job whoever that is. If Fowler wants to be the starter all the power to him if he can prove he is the better player.

As for drafting Britt instead of a LB in the first round or even wasting picks to move up it really makes no sense. We got a WR, a position where we really needed some upgrade. We still have adequate players to cover the MLB position where the MLB only plays half the snaps or less.

We did draft a LB in McRath so the position was not neglected. The decisions look sound to me.

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Fowler will be lucky to be on the roster come Wk1.

He was a slight improvement over a fading Peter Sirmon but he has zero chance of upstaging Tulloch.

Tulloch really began to get it last year and was rarely out of place on the field by the end of the season.He did his job well and also made some big plays.

This year is effectively his 2nd year with last year being his first as a starter.Usually that means a good jump in production.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

every chance tulloch has gotten he's shown he can play at a high level. fowler went an entire season as a starter and played average at best.

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I dont like any of our LB's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar