LB Debate..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 26, 2009.

?
  1. Tully

48 vote(s)
    94.1%
  2. Ryan

3 vote(s)
    5.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i just read an article from the tennessean about fowler wanting his starting role back. personally, i like tully, and my position on this, similar to last years, is i want him starting come gameday.

also, i was thinking about next year and how we will probably be one elite LB down, that i would seriously seriously hate that. but my question is does tully have the speed to move outside? b/c in such a case, fowler can resume his role at MLB

although if we lose keith id anticipate next years early draft choice, think we dont even have a second as of right now, so probably a first, on his eventual replacement.

thoughts....

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

does every thread need a poll?

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i've noticed poller threads get more attention.

yes a very bad pun indeed.

anyway what bout the later question,can tully move outside; or keep him center battling with fowler and draft the bull's replacement?

4. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

For some reason I get the feeling we should've traded up for Lauranitis or Maualuga. I read that article this morning, it appears Fowler may get his job back. But what do I know.....:lol:

5. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

I just read he ran a 4.86 before he got drafted at the combine so i dont know if he'd have the speed to go outside and cover running backs. like i said in another thread, cut Fowler(2 million special teamer) and keep Tully in the middle.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'd like to see McRath take Fowler's backup job.

7. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

the scouting report on McRath says he would be likely moved to weakside backer. on the depth chart it shows him as such too. i like the size and speed he brings.

as far as Fowler. if he is as fluid as Tully, we could use the extra size/strength that Ryan brings since losing Albert
    ________
    Hudson Wasp

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I honestly though Rey was a lock when he was still there at the end of 1 - knowing The Titans history of drafting receivers..

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I did as well, and was initially disappointed we did not draft him honestly.

10. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Looking back, I'm glad we got Britt, but considering the other additions at WR/TE we made this year, Rey may have paid off quicker and for a longer term. But hey, I was the guy pushing for us to get Clay Matthews, what do I know....LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar