Law to visit

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NYTitansFan, Mar 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

If we do bring Law in, I'm betting Sirmon and a guard are gone. Mac is the bargaining chip, or fake fall guy or whatever for the draft. I don't see us giving him up yet.

Go ahead and cut Rich Gardner while you're at it, Floyd, please.

2. metal957

metal957 Starter

This is great news I'm with all of you I believe we could get him and if we did we could put Manning and his buds in their place.

3. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

the chiefs are looking at him too

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

It would be nice...

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Reese said he'd be interested if Law was wanting to play for the minimum. :lol:

Law won't be in two-tone blue anytime soon.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

7. I don't want to sign Law now!

He's too much money and I think we are good with the guys starting now, especially Reynadlo

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think we're ok, but I definitely agree that in our division, having three solid corners is almost a necessity. With he and hope, I'd feel really solid about our secondary. It would be nice to have it as an asset, rather than a liability... if we could get him to come down a bit, and we can afford him, I'd say sign him.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Law would play for the minimum when he is about 80 years old, anything before then he won't be with Tennessee.

Then again he may not get any better offer.

10. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

I'd love this move, if he'll come in and play for <$10 Mil. Maybe not vet min (the guy DID have 10 picks last year...), but some kind of good deal. Not only that, but Law will start if he comes in. Otherwise, no way he signs. Maybe you move the Chosen One to nickle or something...I'm still for giving WF another shot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar