Law to visit

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NYTitansFan, Mar 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

2. Sounds good but at what price, I thought we were already set in the CB spot with Hill and Pac, but Law in one corner and Pac in the other, Thornton, Bulluck, Haynesworth, KVB, Hope, plus a MLB in the draft and we are back with a big D.

3. Thefreak

Thefreak Shut Down Corner

Two solid corners aren't enough in our division. Our division will have some standout wideouts this year and if the Texans can pick up Moulds then thats just one more elite WR that we will have to cover.

Realisticaly we need three good corners with one of them being a great shut down type. I think Pacman can be that shut down type of Cb and Hill possibly becoming a solid Andre Dyson type of corner if were lucky. Bringing in Law or another veteran Cb would be a very smart move considering we will be in the nickel for the majority of the time.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

nice spin and you're right
    we will be in Nickle quite often

and on the topic of "set" at CB ..... what happens when Pac or Reynaldo get injured / arrested - then what

I think it's worthy of having Law as insurance - at the least
    an upside will be that he'll put pressure on the younguns and also provide MUCh needed leadership and advice

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Can we come close to affording him?

6. bigreese82

bigreese82 Camp Fodder

Would Reese even set up the visit unless he felt we could sign him?? It's not like a rookie who you might bring in just to not show your hand. I'm sure he know what his contract demands will be and the market value for him

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

------------Can we come close to affording him?-------------------
    of course,..... especialy if Steve is released
    if that happens, then we'll be able to bring in another FA or so

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Didn't I heard Law talking about wanting $10 mil a few weeks back?

9. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

I'd say he would test the market and try and get as much as possible but realistically I think he gets a fraction of 10 mil IMO ... Otherwise, why would he visit a team that couldn't afford him in the first place. I would love to have him on the team though.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

man where do Seattle get the money?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar