Latest story on the VY/JF situation...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CricketChapman, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I think you mean Coach Fisher has seriously hurt our 2010 postseason chances, and how can you call Vince the fool when Fisher clearly is the one hurting the team by not "giving our team the best chance to win". Fisher has made this more about proving he's right about Vince than the welfare of this team and for that he should be fired, not Vince.

3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Sounds like he thinks hes getting cut?

@VinceYoung10 Vince Young
    Mush respect to my titan buddies keep ballin.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Fire Fisher in mid-season and keep VY - Really?

Then every other diva decides to throw a tantrum when the new coach is in town "to get them fired". Hell- it would probably be Vince after he got "frustrated" the new coach's plan. You can't run a team or organization that way and expect stability.

Vince CLEARLY stepped over the line (again). He was insubordinate. It is in the organization's best interest to demonstrate to all players that insubordination will NOT be tolerated. I'm not big on Fisher's results and don't mind seeing him move on as well, but you have to support the head man until the end of the season.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Why?

What has he done in the last 3 games to give you hope?

What did he do against the Broncos to inspire your confidence in him?

We can't get any worse and the post season is a right off. Why not audition Dinger? Not that I'd want him.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

No that's not ok. But I don't sit on the home sidelines, and I've never heard or seen anyone cuss Vince.

Whose to say it was even VY being booed? Most of the early booing in the game was directed at bad calls by the refs.

When Vince was offended yesterday by the booing, I am not positive that the boo's were directed solely at him, if at all initially. I thought it was more booing the offense's strategy. Keep in mind, those boos followed a loud Randy chant. I think many fans were upset that we weren't using him in the gameplan.

Regardless what purpose does it serve for Vince to throw his hands up the air and mock the crowd to boo louder?? He's not a rookie. He's not even a young adult anymore. This is his 5th year. He's throwing shoulder pads in the stands out of frustration? He personally caused locker room drama that has resulted in his benching?

Can't defend it anymore. Year 5 Vince is supposed to be grown up and a leader of men. He still acts like a petulant child. I was understandable of that as a rookie and 2nd year player. I'm done.

Vince caused major problems for this team right before 5 divisional games. He should be rallying the team to win the division, and instead he just runs away because Fisher and the fans hurt his feelings and he isn't man enough to deal with it.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

You don't have to keep Fisher until the end of the season but allowing the perception that a diva player got a tenured head coach fired is playing with dynamite.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I'm beyond caring.

A new front Office wouldn't have to worry about what happened to Fisher. IMO the players would be ecstatic to be rid of him.

Make sure the door hit's him in the ass on the way out and give him a tube of Bengay as a severance package.

9. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Being part of business ownership/management myself I can assure you this is a recipe for disaster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar