Latest letter from Bud Adams to PSL owners

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Alex1939, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Did anyone else get this letter?

"I would like to thank you very much for making your full payment of your season ticketsfor the 2011 season. Words cannot express how much your continued loyalty to Tennessee Titans means to me and our organization."

It continues to talk about labor dispute stuff and refund process if games are canceled.

Just curious as that opening paragraph makes me think they only mailed this letter to people that made full payment on their tickets to this point. Or was that paragraph just tacked on for people that did that?

(letter dated April 15)

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I haven't received that letter. I did just get my 2nd payment notice..due 6-3-11

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alex1939

So that letter was only sent to people that made full payment on their first invoice. Interesting, thanks for the response, I was curious.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I hate giving them all my money up front. Bud will make killing just off the interest if the lockout goes on into the reg season. IMO we the PSL owners should get that back also.

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Just as a side note, you don't have to make any payment until the final one is due. I know they send out two invoices, but there is no penalty for not paying a dime until the final deadline.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Surprised it didn't start with "As I sit on my throne made from hundred dollar bills of your PSL dollars I would like...'

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Why? It's not your interest. If you want it, why not invest it yourself?

8. Alex1939

Yeah well then you don't get this fancy letter calling you a Valued PSL Holder.

I mean, that's totally worth paying all up front right? :cool: I'm gonna hang this on my fridge!

9. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Make sure you get a new, 2011 collector edition Dora the Explorer or Justin Bieber magnet to hang it.....Stay Classy now!:lol:

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

If we didn't have to pay until the CBA got settled then it would be making interest, so in a way it is my interest.

There was talk of a class action lawsuit against the owners for the interest they will be making of the PSL's esp if there is no season. I realize he makes money off ours before the season but at least we have a season....now maybe, maybe not

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar