Late links: Deep thoughts on VY

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

wow...this goes into the vy poll post. but i will leave it alone!

2. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Just what this board needs,another thread of VY bashin,way to go Kuharsky.:whoop:

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

this is the first time that "deep thoughts" is in the same sentence as "Vince Young", this my friends, is a big deal.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

They don't call him Mad Mike for nothing. The dude is nuts. He had a couple of good seasons. The rest of his career was complete garbage. His insane style of playcalling only worked with "The Greatest Show on Turf."

5. Morpheus E

Morpheus E Camp Fodder

LOL at the anonymous coordinator. I know there are people who share his opinions on the whole Vince Young thing but at least have the stones to put your name behind what you say.

You can't trash talk somebody if the person you're talking about can't know who you are.

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

It's a sad day when a man can't correctly identify a bottle of Patron...
    And don't you think that's a little much anyhow? If someone saw you drinking some booze on your day off (not to mention offseason...) would it be fair to say that your only priority was getting drunk?

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Morpheus E

Morpheus E Camp Fodder

How dare you suggest that any Vince-bashing could ever be "a little much?"

I say it's not enough! This guy has ruined this franchise! He was chugging beer when he should have been studying the playbook. I don't pay his salary so that he can get drunk! EEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Unless I'm mistaken we just came off of our most successful season as a Franchise, hard to say that our status is 'ruined' at the moment

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

It's all been said before. And then came the Rose Bowl.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Morpheus E

Morpheus E Camp Fodder

I was being sarcastic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar