Lasts Night's Scrimmage

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Aug 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

On the national level, the consensus is that not much has changed. We still suck. Of course all the local media talk about improvement. You guys who got to go to the scrimmage, what did you see? What was your non bias assessment of us? I can't wait up here to see the game on TV Saturday.

2. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Sounds like O blows, Ds aight.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Too much youth on offense. Not enough on defense.

Can only change so much in one offseason.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

What did the national media say exactly? Did I miss something?

Offense will be okay if OL holds their own. run game will keep us in manageable 2nd/3rd down situations

5. donny bee

donny bee Special Teams Standout

I think until we play another team in a game with actual tackling we won't truly know. Including the National pundits. Chances are they don't see practice everyday and base their comments off of watching a loose scrimmage.

On paper they sure look potentially better. But got to play some real games and see how they do.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

The biggest thing I am taking from the squad so far, is that it seems there is a better attitude/work ethic. It's also nice to see some young guys stepping up for once. It has felt like forever since we had that, even in camp/practices.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. rekirts

rekirts Starter

2 hand touch scrims are not the best way to judge the O. Specially if we're supposed to be this "physical" offense that wear defenses down.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Griffin was the best at 2 hand touch , could have used him out there

• LOL LOL x 3
    • High Five High Five x 2
  9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

It's nice to read camp reports but I'm not taking much at value until I see them line up against another team with pads on.

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Griffin actually hit hard his last few years here and was a much better tackler.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar