Last time Titans had a 100-yard receiver?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kbvytenn5310

Kbvytenn5310 Guest

I'm sorry but I've given up hope on Troupe. For me he's in the land of wasted 2nd round picks. I hope he proves me wrong though, I was happy when we drafted him.

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Other than one dufus, the Buffalo fans were great, They started the day booing T Hentry and ended the day booing McGahee and talking about how great VY was.

No no no, you've got it all wrong! The reason we can't run is because LenDale is so fat and out of shape.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :))

3. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Pac wouldn't even fetch a top 4 pick. In fact, most teams wouldn't take him for free. How do you propose we hypnotize Matt into dealing us a top 5 receiver for him?

4. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Hard for Troupe to make an impact on the field when he is only seeing 4 or 5 plays on the field

5. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

well for somebody who has followed him since he was in "diapers", you should know how to spell his name... :rolleyes:

It's Greg Olsen with one G. You once again you prove your ignorance Pittbull.

6. Kbvytenn5310

Kbvytenn5310 Guest

Very true. So blame Chow? Fisher? Like I said i'd love for him to prove me wrong and be a top notch TE like I know he can be.

7. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

well for somebody who has followed him since he was in "diapers", you should know how to spell his name... :rolleyes:

It's Greg Olsen with one G. You once again you prove your ignorance Pittbull.

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Im sure it was a mistake TitanFan

9. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

yeah but olson missed like the first few games of the yr. plus we got scaife who isnt bad.

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

huh.. who said that?
    Oh there he is.. :looking-down:
    Hey there kid.. Do i know you? : pinching-his-cheeks:

Have i ever shared a discussion with you? From what little i know from you, you're that ill-bred kid who claims to be stronger than Bulluck.

Hasen't mommy taught you not to talk to strangers? :rubbing-his-hair:

Now if you be a good boy and click here, i promise to buy you a lollypop. Just promise to eat it after dinner.

[​IMG]

On a more serious note, I'm outta you're league boy. Take it elsewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar