Last 8 games

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KptTitanFan, Nov 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Is it me or does the last 8 games look very, very, very tough? We have the Ratbirds at home next week, then we go to Philly, host the G-men at home, play the dreadful Dolts at home(likely won't make a difference this time around), travel to Houston which will be a hyped up game for VY, take on the Jags at home, go up to Buffalo during the cold season, and play Brady and the Pats at home on New Years eve... I hate looking ahead after a loss like today, but it just doesn't look good for us showing how we've played so far. I expect us to atleast have a strong end of the season setting up for next year's improvement.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

calvin johnson, here we come!

3. aint that the truth

4. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I think I read at the beginning of the season that we had the second or third toughest schedule this year. Our young'uns are getting a trial by fire.

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

We may lose a bunch, but they will learn a bunch and be tougher next year for it....(trying to think positive)....and CJ does look crazy good.

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I think Chicago got our sked by mistake. And, we got theirs. :rolleyes:

7. Nine

Nine Starter

Yep....the hardest part is yet to come.

Four of the final eight opponents are leading their respective divisions.

Of the other four games, three are road games, including a trip to Philly.

The other game is a home game against the Jags, who absolutely dismantled the Titans today.

Tough stretch.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Lucky to win one more. I think we're looking at 2-14.

9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

We've still got the Bills, Texans again and a unstable Eagles team. Besides that, someone has to end The Dolts winning streak and who better than the Titans, home at LP.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

A quality win would go a long way- wait scratch that. Any win would go a long way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar