Last 4 games prove TRUE pocket QB will succeed here

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thepoonerboy

thepoonerboy Jake "Lockout" Locker

Every time I see dbc post I auto-sadface

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yep the whole team looked ready for the opener, for a change.

I guess 'the Diva' was more concerned with non-Titan stuff to be bothered with attempting to learn how too play against a good D.

I was madder when I left that stooler game than I have ever been as a Titan fan. I still say replacing 'the Diva' was wrong cause he should have had too stay on that field and wallow in the crap he brought out there.

sick of 'the Diva' and his dirty dancin' X-cows BS and MG too, AH has seperated himself IMO.

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

"No one". That simply isn't true. I'm not going to go find quotes or anything (I was smarter then and didn't post here), but the media types gave the "He did fine and the team looked good, but...." answers. ...and the anti-VY guys that post on PK's facebook daily said the same stuff.

dbc, face it, you were invested in VY's failure. You think it makes you look more knowledgeable. Otherwise, you would wouldn't be happy about this. Whether it was the "right" decision or not, it leaves the Titans in a very uncompetitive place. I can't conceive how anyone who watched the last nine games can be optimistic. If they get Orton, I hope they get the Bears' Super Bowl D and Devin Hester with him, but his Denver teams were terrible.

4. 4realz

4realz Camp Fodder

Wow, two of those games were against the two worst pass defenses in the league and one of them being the 2nd worst in NFL history (would have been the worst if Rusty in 4 quarters and Tim Tebow in the first two Qtrs could have passed on them. These stats are nothing to get excited about.

5. 4realz

4realz Camp Fodder

VY is starting either this weekend or next weekend depending on if we got seeded high enough if Fisher would have got the F@#k out of the way. But that 3rd pick got rookie of the year (which is somewhat rare) and 2 probowls.

But instead of him starting in a playoff game this weekend, he's not even on the team, Jeff Fisher is still the coach and we are at home watching teams that are only better than the Titans because of Fisher and no VY.

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

Are you that stupid to think WINS don't matter in the NFL?

7. 4realz

4realz Camp Fodder

would someone please finally explain to me how KC, with all his years of knowledge and familiarity with defensive systems, his apparent elite work ethic and time commitment to film study, his pocket passing ability, and his full grasp of the Titans playbook, still is a worse QB on the field than VY who supposedly can't throw, is too stupid read a defense, doesn't study, doesn't go to meetings, can only run a fraction of the Titans playbook, and isn't a running threat anymore?"

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. 4realz

4realz Camp Fodder

Records against winning teams in the last 5 years

Peyton Manning 42-16
    Tom Brady 30-12
    Ben Rapelisburger 24-19
    Mark Sanchez 10-8

Drew Brees 24-24
    Philip Rivers 24-24
    Matt Ryan 14-14

Donovan McNabb 21-22
    Joe Flacco 15-16
    Vince Young 13-14

Tony Romo 18-20
    Mike Vick 8-9
    Brett Favre 19-23

David Garrard 19-25
    Eli Manning 23-31

Aaron Rodgers 11-16
    Kerry Collins 9-14
    Matt Schaub 12-20

Jay Cutler 14-24
    Matt Cassel 8-15
    Carson Palmer 14-31

Amazing he did this well considering Fisher as his coach. The Titans are so f$#cked with Fisher as the head coach.

9. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Im new here and all so maybe someone can fill me in as to why the DBC guy is so obsessed with "being right" about VY not succeeding as QB. seems like he spends his whole life coming up with arguments and mathematical equations to prove something about VY.

10. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

There are over 40,000 reasons why Kerry Collins is a good qb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar