Laron Landry... you got jacked up!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Before it gets pulled by the NFL... Brandon Jacobs smokes Laron Landry

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l7_1djI2TxU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l7_1djI2TxU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Boom.

2. DLS33

DLS33 Guest

I don't see the point of this thread because this type of thing happens in every football game. However, since I wasted my time writing on this thread, did anyone see Clinton Portis drill the right DE on a pass play. He knocked that guy flat on his back. That's more impressive than a 265lb man running over a 200lb man.

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

:moon2:

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Wow. I don't know if I'm more shocked at the hit or that Jacobs actually carried it further than 6 yards.

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Jacobs had a good night. He is a dang load, I mean, if your Landry, you got to hit his ankles.

My son is kinda small and he plays LB on D, so I tell him when those big RB's are coming at him, take out their legs so he wont look like Landry in this play!!! LOL

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Reminds me of a run another #27 did against the Steelers awhile back :)

7. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Yeah this was not all it was hyped up to be. Landry actually gets him down, he just looks like an idiot doing it.

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

People overrating this hit are just starved for some live collisions. I agree with the earlier post, I was more impressed with Portis absolutely exploding into that Giants D-lineman and then talking smack WHILE the play was still going.

9. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

seen alot better hits

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The Portis hit was cool, but it was kind of an optical illusion. Kiwanuka was in the air already, and portis just hit him at the right time to send him down. It's not as if Portis actually sent Kiwi down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar