Laron Landry - How high?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Carpy, Nov 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Me too I doubt he ran a 4.35, and Nelson is no flash in the pan if Urban Meyer is calling him the best defensive players he's ever coached. And I would bet the house RN runs better than LL at the combine and whenver else.
  2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Starter

I just haven't been as impressed with LL's ballhawking skills. I think he will make a better SS type of guy in the pros. Whereas I'm hoping that the Titans go for a true FS with range and great ball skills. I think Nelson is better in that category.

this is going to be one of the best safety classes to come along in awhile.

If you want a guy that makes plays then Michael Griffin certainly falls into that category. I worry that he is always looking for the spectacular play and thus blows some assignments.
  3. Gut

Gut Starter

Well...

Hand held or electronic? Indoors or outdoors (with or against the wind)? Track or grass?

RN is out-flashing the declining stats of Landry. On the other hand, Landry is one of the leaders of arguably the best D in the Nation. We'll get a good feel for both in the Bowl games...especially with Nelson having to hold up against Troy Smith, Ginn Jr. and Gonzalez.

Gut
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.