Laron Landry - How high?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Carpy, Nov 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well...

It really is gonna depend on who comes out, bowl games, all star games, combine, pro day and then where he stacks up projection wise.

Right now I'd say mid-1st though if he blows away scouts with a fast 40 for example, I could see him around 8. Without knowing who and how many juniors are coming out, it's hard to guess...especially at S.

Gut

2. michael griffin? he hits hard, or hows about dre slay he hits unbelievably hard, look him up on youtube

3. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

You want a big hitter? Reggie Nelson.

4. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

There is no Dre Slay on YouTube.

5. h/o i probably messed up the name ill find what it is and type say

6. ok sorry, i found it, his name is dwayne slay, not sure if he always hits like those but i like it, he caused a couple fumbles that game

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

8. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I had a feeling you were talking about Dwayne Slay, I really liked the guy. Is he still a FA? I know he went undrafted.

9. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I think he ran like a 4.9 at the combine.

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I think I remember he got picked up.

Johnathan Wade, CB from UT. He can play like Pacman, without the attitude.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar