LaQuon Treadwell

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Jwill1919, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

I'd be happy with Treadwell at 15. DeAndre Hopkins ran a 4.57 (granted he went at ~27). Trading down and taking Treadwell would be awesome in my book.

2. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

I been watching stuff online about Doctson, didn't realize he was 6'4" . I would be all for moving down and getting him or Treadwell.

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

We take WR at 15...bye bye Hunter?

4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

We should say bye bye to Hunter regardless. Dude sucks

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

True but I think he would be gone by now though. Draft his replacement if they plan to get rid of him

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Justin Hunter isn't a guy thats needs replacing before you get rid of him.

Treadwell is the polar opposite of Hunter and that is the very reason I like him so much.

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

When all you have is Wright (who will probably be gone next year) DGB, Douglas, Hunter and Matthews then yes it would be wise to have a decent WR in place. Not necessarily to replace Hunter but #s wise.
    Hunter has been bad but maybe the light goes on, maybe it doesn't. If they wanted rid of him he would be gone by now wouldn't be?

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

There's nothing to be gained from cutting him now. He's young, cheap, and athletic. Make him give you a reason to cut him in camp.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

That's what I'm thinking, not sure if I would take a WR at 15. Bigger needs imo

10. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Like you guys said I would let him go through training camp since you need bodies and maybe just maybe he gets it but after his performances and now a broken leg I have very little hope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar