lane kiffin likes little boys

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Fry, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

This is just another move by Kiffin to keep his name/program in the news. Not saying it is wrong, but that is what he does. Say controversial stuff or make controversial moves to keep his name in the media.

2. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

This is all such a load of crap from jealous Vol fans. Did anyone nationally or in TN scream, yell or call Kiffin names last year when he signed Eric Berry's 13 y/o brother Evan to a deal TN? No, I bet there were few people that even knew.

So it was OK for Kiffin to do it as a Vol, but as a Trojan he's now bad. Hmmmm

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/web/COM1157339/index.htm

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Nope. He's always pretty much been the same piece of crap.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

What this means is: HIS DAD likes USC.

Nothing more. Kid could fall out of a treehouse tomorrow and never make it to even be the starter on his high school team.
    Some kids just peak extremely early. I've seen it a thousand times. There's one kid that's 5x's better than everyone in his same age class- but then once in highschool you can't tell he's any better than the rest of the class.

Kids these days can't even make up their minds until signing day- and we're supposed to believe some 13 year old committed already?

I bet his dad figured he could get a free Mercedes for about 5 years by doing this and pulled the trigger. USC boosters don't play around.

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

The Berry situation is a bit different because done tongue-in-cheek, but even then folks were saying that it was silly. As far as this situation, there isn't an uproar at all in TN about it. It's the National media that is making more of an issue about it.

As far as jealous, I'm not jealous at all. After learning about things that were going on, and even those I knew were but had turned a blind eye, I have moved on. Honestly it seems Kiffin is the one who can't move on with the recruiting UT commits and coaches.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Not only that- but why would anyone be jealous?

USC gets 60 five star recruits every year, and they typically underachieve. I like USC, but it's the truth.
    And now without Pete... probably wouldn't matter if they recruited Peyton Manning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar