lane kiffin likes little boys

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Fry, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

ROFL kid can throw, but so much can happen in 5 years.

3. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Todd Marinovich anyone?

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

At 13 committing to something as significant as to where you'll grow up is a notable thing for him. Most 13 year olds have no clue which way tomorrow may lead them, but this kid from Delaware has some direction now. I knew dozens of very athletically talented 13 year olds that ended up in the gutter once they hit high school, if only scouts then were recruiting this early maybe those buddies of mine wouldn't be working two jobs today. Obviously this has its goods and its bads as everything usually does, but the worst that I think can see emerging from this is that USC breaks his heart and he settles for UCLA or Arizona.

Other than Lame Kiffin liking little boys, I see no problems here.

His highlight videos are impressive for anyone not in college, the sky's the limit for him if he can keep developing.

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I agree that the sky is the limit, but at what point are we going to start limiting what college coaches can do with these kids. While football is a positive outlet, this kid is going to have this weight on his shoulder. Also, he still has another growth spurt to go. Whos to say that will be good for his progress. Also, what if he gets addicted to World of Warcraft?

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He's set to go to USC, he'd be stupid to throw all his newly acquired cool points away by playing World of Warcraft.

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Shows you are never too young to make a mistake. Kiffin will be long gone by then anyway.

8. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Looking at his record I would agree. I hope he is under NCAA sanctions for that long.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Have you seen this kid throw? I bet he's a better QB at 13 than anyone posting on this board. Here's the video and another take from SI.com.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/andy_staples/02/05/usc-sills/index.html

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NUb8F8Ltru0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NUb8F8Ltru0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

That's some terrible music but at 13 he's pretty damn impressive. Still, at 13 he shouldn't be worried about college.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar