Lane Kiffin dumps UT

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by World Peace, Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

TitansErick

TitansErick,

Could you please reduce the size of your sig pic of the Chief? It's huge and it's bogging down any thread that you post on.

Thanks

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Didn't UT and USC agree to a home and home this year? Seems like it starts in 2012 maybe? Those should be interesting games.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Who'd thunk he was right?

[​IMG]

4. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Fulmer had one bad season? I guess that is true but that season lasted for 10 years without an SEC championship or a bowl win against a higly ranked team. Not good for a program that spends the money that UT does.
    Even a blind hog finds an acorn on occasion, but back to Kiffin I admit I kissed his butt (figuratively) when he first arrived and now feel cheap and used as a UT fan.
    Terrible timing, I bet those people in Haiti are glad they didn't lose a head coach. I mean along with all that earthquake stuff.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Kiffin leaving was the best thing that ever happened to Tennessee. A hardy congratulations to UT fans.

He sucks as a coach and i'm not sure what it is about this guy that makes people want to hire him.

Why are UT fans so upset that a guy with a 7-6 record is leaving?

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I have reduced the pic to 20% of its original size.

7. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Because he has integrity. I know the man personally.

8. World Peace

I know that a few bad apples can ruin the whole batch and from what I've read about Tuberville, I hear that he's a hell of a guy.

With that said... College sports as a whole (Basketball and Football, atleast) is corrupt and the NCAA needs to revamp the whole system top to bottom. If I wasn't at work and had more time, I'd tell you guys exactly what I think needs to be done. To keep it short, when amateur sports becomes more about money, than it does competition, it's no longer amateur and it's no longer a sport. It's entertainment, and these college players, or pawns, should be compensated. Infact, there is a lawsuit pending right now against EA Sports using the likeness of players in their games (Although they did not use their name).

Read the whole article here: http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/fi...s,_ncaa_over_use_of_student-athletes_in_games

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Fk sakes..can we just get a break? ******* . I guess my Saturday's just got free again for a few more years.

10. World Peace

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YYUO7UZi-DI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YYUO7UZi-DI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

(Put your headphones on as audio may be NSFW)

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar