Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Lane Kiffin dumps UT

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by World Peace, Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    I've been calling this for a week! Lane to USC!
  2. Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Moolah:
    $71
  3. tnyou Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Thats a knife in the back of Vol Nation.

He had everything going for that program at UT.

He had a top 5 recruiting class.

He had one of the best , if not THE best, defensive coordinators in the country ( who happens to be his dad )

And the fact that it was all in the SEC....wow....

But then again......USC has a top-class program, always recruiting some of the best players. VERY VERY SHOCKING never the less.
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $482
    Wow....what a complete piece of trash this guy is.

UT will be better off without this pile of crap, IMO.
  4. TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Maybe they'll be better off, but this is a huge blow to a team trying to rebuild itself just due to the poor timing; more likely than not that recruiting class is going to scatter

they'll get back on their feet better long term, but this is going to leave them spending the next few years like early half of 2000s bama or 90s UGA; they're a "congrats on making it to a bowl game; represent the conference well" for the next few years

course this shows why too coaching hires are so fickle
  5. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,776
    Well, I'll be damned! That doesn't say much good for him, does it? Then again, a lot of people didn't have much good to say for him, either! Things always work out like they should, though, so we will hire a good coach to replace him-unless the powers that choose want Phil back!:spud: :))
  6. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,021
    I could care less about him..I hope Monty doesn't leave..
  7. Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Moolah:
    $71
    sorry..........article states that Monte and Orgeron are both going.
  8. Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Moolah:
    $71
    Great Hire! With him bringing Monte and Ed Orgeron back to SC, the program will continue to thrive.
  9. TitanPredBrent Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Heard a report that Daddy will be following him. I hope the NCAA comes down on USC harder than Chinese arithmetic! I hope they find violations that date back to the 70's and get buried in so many sanctions that they will lose nearly all their top prospects. I'm taking I won't be happy unless they lose so many top recruits their 1st offense looks like Marshall's scout team! That will serve that jerk right! And that is not from a UT fan, but a football fan saying what that piece of garbage deserves.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.