Landon Donovan embodies the modern international sports superstar

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by World Peace, Jun 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Hmm... Dempsey is probably better than Donovan. Altidore being real close.

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Do you really want me to start a "Clint Dempsey embodies the modern American futbol superstar" thread?

3. World Peace

... because I willl

4. World Peace

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. World Peace

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal

6. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

ftfy

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I was proud of Landon today. He was everywhere from start to finish. This is what I expect from him always but rarely get. Sad that his goal didn't propel them to a win- this was probably his last World Cup. Maybe not though...

Heartbreaker. Haven't been that excited during and that let down after a sporting even since 99.

I was pleased with the team though- outside of their lapses that allowed the win. Everyone other than Jozy Altidore played hard.

Jozy is quickly losing me. I thought he'd be my favorite player... I didn't want him on the field today after seeing him walking around for the first 45 mins. He acted like he was exhausted from the start of the game. Barely any effort. If he was sick, he shouldn't have played. Bradley should have subbed Beasely in for him or someone that'd be a spark and could catch up to the great leading passes we had all game.

We're getting there though. I still think with Davies out there we would have been much more dynamic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar