Lance Briggs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

I dont know alot about converting players to different positions (SS going to FS, or OLB going to MLB, or DT going to DE) but what do you guys think about trying to trade for Lance Briggs since he wants out of Chicago, then switching him to MLB and having a squad like this

Kieth Bullock Lance Briggs David Thorton

this would solve our MLB need and give us the oppurtunitie to go D-Line or WR in the draft ???

your thoughts?????

2. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

No chance that he would switch positions when another team would offer him similar money to play OLB.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

we could pull a alfonzo soriano on him.

4. get real

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

doubtful but it's a thought.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

what if we switched to a 3-4 defense?

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

We would have to trade our first and 3rd to get him.

Id rather just have Tulluch and Fowler...

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i wouldnt give our 1st for him i was just interogating the posters see what they thought.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

No way...

If we wanted to do something like that we could have signed cato june without giving up anything for compensation.

10. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

You cant just turn into a 3-4 defense.

We dont have the right personell for the 3-4.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar