Lamont Thompson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Xplayer52, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xplayer52

Xplayer52 Guest

Do you all think we should go after a FS?
    Lamont Thompson would be a good backup in the NFL, but thats it.....

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If he is released...

Deon Grant :))

He stays healthy and can actually tackle a guy on occassion.

Plus we need some more vols playing for the Titans.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think everyone here wants a new FS. If it doesn't happen, I can live with Thompson for another year, but the cb position has got to be upgraded.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I was at the Pats game with a birds eye view of Lamont getting burned deep. From what I saw there is no way I want this guy on the team anymore let alone starting. Saying he is terrible is being kind. He takes the worst angles of any safety that I have seen. He sits back on his heels most of the time and rarely ever attacks the play. When he makes tackles it is more the other defenders making the ball carrier run into him than him running to the ball carrier.
    Hopefully Fisher can get his contract extension so he can pay off Thompson for those pictures of Fisher with farm animals and then we don't have to put up with Thompson's play for another season (sorry for the vulgarity but that is the only reason I could come up with for why this guy is starting).

5. SuperFreak90

SuperFreak90 Starter

The only thing I want to see Lemont Thompson doing is pickup trash in downtown Nashville next year.

6. "The only thing I want to see Lemont Thompson doing is pickup trash in downtown Nashville next year."

I wouldn't mind seeing him starting at safety across from our offense once or twice next season

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Will not happen unless there was another coach in the farm yard with Fisher when the photos were taken.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

check!

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

you guys think our CB play was worse then Safety play?

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Corner is harder to upgrade than S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar