LaMont Thompson: The Comeback kidd or the Anti-Christ... you be the judge

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I was here before Hill

2. Toly

Toly Free your mind

I'm not screaming for anyones head. I'm just saying what I saw. Cooley entered Lamont's zone and he was slow to react. What could or would have happened if Lamont did this or that is another story.

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Gunny and I both know that Lamont is Satan!

Why isn't anyone talking about how pacman jumped out of the way when lamont was behind the guy making a touchdown?

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I didnt see it.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

because pac doesnt get spanked on a regular basis and when thompson did it, he jumped over a one legged quarterback.

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Gunny, I guess you had to be there. By the way, can you get me the hookup on bipolar picking me up from the airport tonight? I fear my guy will be at the bar drinking!

Now, back to the pac play. It was a pass and lamont was tackling the guy who was making his way into the endzone. Pac was in the endzone, right in front of the Redskin guy and Lamont. If pac had simply gone low, he could have tackled the guy and stopped the touchdown. Instead he just looked on and then actually jumped out of the way of the guy making a touchdown.

7. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Here's how I see it, if LT did that well this game; what if someone like Ed Reed or Brian Dawkins was in his place?:eek:

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i remember the play and i remember thinking "great job pac" but pac as done a great job this year in coverage for me to give him the occasional pass. meanwhile, lamont only makes things worse and worse eash week.

lamont is a sure thing for one good game a year. last year it was at miami and the year before that it was at green bay.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I agree about Pacman but Lamont hit Cooley at speed at the 4 took the soft option of going for his legs. If he'd hit him full on he could have killed Cooley's forward motion.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

In the 2004 season he had a great game at Miami. It was on a Saturday because of hurricane Rita. (week 1) Are you referring to this game [Dec 24 - at Miami - L (10-24)] in week 16 of the 2005 season or this one [Sept. 12 at Miami - W (17-7)] in week 1 of the 2004?

2004 season [Oct. 11 at Green Bay - W (48-27)]

There have been alot of games he's sucked in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar