LaMont Thompson: The Comeback kidd or the Anti-Christ... you be the judge

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:banned: :yes: :suspect:

discuss...

-insert snl's linda richman from coffee talk here-

2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

He had 3 great plays today. That's the most I've seen out of LT all year.

I hope he's not on the roster next year, along with Gunny's God #21 ;)

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

If LT can keep playing like this, I won't mind having him on the team, however I'm worried whether it's a fluke. At least this week Hill has to take the bashings all by himself, though.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i've been the biggest hater of lamont thompson the past two years. today he played a great game.

he still needs to be replaced though. one game doesnt make up for two seasons of crap.

6. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

I dont care about anything other then what happened today, We can get back to talking about him sucking later, he made the play and we won thats all I care about right now.....

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You just made the list...;)

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

He has a lot more to do win anyone over. His highlight reel of near misses & poor tackling is not going to go away because of 3 good plays.

9. Toly

Toly Free your mind

While LT had a couple of good plays, it wasn't as if he played great. He was late covering Cooley on the Redskins' second TD and he was again taking wrong angles to make some tackles.

Not to take anything away from the guy, but the fact is that the pass he tipped was under thrown and the INT was more like a desperate throw that went directly to his chest.

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well on that play the Redskins flooded Pacs zone, if Lamont leaves the middle zone to help and the opposite receiver runs a post you'd be screaming for his head too. Yes a good safety would have made the play, but Lamont is average at best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar