Lamont Thompson... Anxious to Play...?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tennessee, Sep 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

Wow...

I just don't think he has "it" (big shock I know)... I hope he makes some plays this weekend, but I hope the coaching staff feels that he would need to make a few more game-changers to keep his starting role...

from the article:

Thompson feels that the safety duo with Chris Hope is progressing well over the first three weeks of the season.

“Each game were getting more comfortable, the best is yet in front of us.” Thompson said.

http://www.titansradio.com/cgi-bin/blurb_view.cgi?blurb=news655020

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

well, i hope we havent seen the best.

3. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Realistically, we can't have seen the best.

As many blunders have been made, the team will get better.

The big problem with that is even the other poor teams are likely to tighten up in an effort to improve.

4. jzcowboy

jzcowboy Guest

From what y'all have been saying the past week, the best certaily can't be behind him!

5. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Progressing well?!#%@

Yeah, C. Hope is doing a nice job, but you couldn't possibly be referring to your play Lamont. Dude is on something if he thinks that.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Hmmmm..

Maybe vince young is starting..

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

8. Sledge

Sledge Guest

I can't believe we're still talking about this fool...

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

ok, I'll bite.

But Mr. Analyst wouldn't that be a real stupid and bone headed thing to do since dallas has such a good defense? is it since that fisher is such a bone head he'd do something like that?. If fisher did that, would that be stupid? Is that like Volek/Collins stupid or start Collins over Vince backwards stupid? Or did poor dreadlock boy just wet himself all over his designer banana hamock briefs all happy like a polly pocket carrying school girl when he was interviewed by that reporter?:smile:

10. smili

smili Starter

:rotfl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar