Lakers' Ron Artest looking to change name to "Metta World Peace"

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Shanvhere, Jun 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He should learn how to dribble the ball up court without having it go off his foot...

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

see and I think thats what he does best.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It's nice of the NBA to allow retards to play and speak their mind.

NBA cares.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I like Ron, this is no worse than Chad Johnson becoming Chad Ochocinco, and "Ochocinco" not meaning 85 in Spanish. Maybe C.J. wants in on this, he could change his name to "Every Coach's Dream".

I think because Ron is focused on mental-health stuff, this publicity is good. Ron or Metta w.e. he's going by, is raising awareness to mental-health issues.

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

I don't understand the hate for Ron Ron, sure he was a hot head back in his younger days, but he seems real and would be fun to hang out with, and he's just enjoying life. Plus he's not arrogant simply because he's a celeb, when he was in Houston, this couple recognized him and wanted to take pictures and he was kind enough to take them out to dinner on that same night.

6. JCBRAVE

Ron Artest has a music studio here in town, and although I've never seen him around, I do hear he's a real cool dude who'd hang with anybody that wants to be around him.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'm sure he is a really nice guy. I don't know of anyone else who auctioned off his only championship ring for charity, but basketball skills are no where near what they used to be and he needs to be replaced on the roster.

8. JCBRAVE

The Lakers are done winning rings for a while, so if he wants another one, he'd have to get it elsewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar