Lakers about to get Chris Paul, still trying to get Dwight Howard as well.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by GeronimoJackson, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

If we're talking about potential, Demarcus Cousins is better than Bynum and could end up being the best center in a few years... or just below Howard, because Howard has only scratched the surface.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Whoa. Cousins? Really??

Cousins is a bum-azz version of Z-Bo if you ask me.

3. GeronimoJackson

Watch him play, already has a well polished post game, one of the best passing big men, plays like a manchild down low, excellent rebounder, solid defender, and keep in mind he's only like 21 lol. His problem is he falls in love with his jumper too much, although you can blame the system too since the Kings love running the high post with their big men.

Tyreke Evans is overrated, ROY should have gone to Curry, Cousins is their future, if they use him right, he's a 25 ppg, 12 boards, 3-4 assists, 1-2 blocks a game.

And you know, many consider Z-Bo a top 3 pf, so saying he's Z-Bo in center form isn't actually a diss... lol. Though I say Derrick Coleman is a better comparison.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Z-Bo is great. Cousins is the generic form of Z-Bo though. A poor man's.

And he'll never be half as good.

Just never been impressed at all by Cousins. He's not very good, plus he has the mentality of a 5 year old.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

6. GeronimoJackson

Averaging 17 and 14 his last 5 games. Young, raw, skilled big men generally take at least 3-5 years before becoming who they are.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Zbo was always a good player but when he got to Memphis he became totally different and elevated his game. Cousins is a pretty good player but he's still a bit raw and yeah he has an attitude problem but so did Zbo.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar